Terms and conditions for purchasing Livestock / Arrive Alive Guarantee
- Any warranty will only cover life stock.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay live fish orders for any reason. These reasons may include (insufficient stock to fill the order, condition or health of the fish if its is unacceptable for transport, this may include extreme weather events i.e. flooding, cyclones etc.).
- In the event of life stock , fish will not be sent but instead a store credit or refund will be issued in accordance with our Arrive Alive Warranty if the criteria is met.
- Fish must be shipped to an actual address i.e. Post Office Boxes are not excepted, likewise any inaccurate or wrong address will void the Arrive Alive Warranty. Someone must be at home or at the address (any fish returned to the depot or left unattended will void the Arrive Alive Warranty. The Online Aquarium Shop will not accept liability for loss and damage for life stock or aquatic plants in instances of delivery being left unattended. Please ensure someone is available to receive the delivery.
- Customer shall quarantine the newly purchased fish for 10 days. We will not held liable for the infection that may cause to your tank.
- A photo of the deceased life stock must be taken in the unopened bag that the stock arrives in. Send to us within 24 hours of delivery.
- We will not be responsible for custom confistication due to any direct shipment by courier service. Customer can opt for fish transhipping service.
- An email must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within two hours of receiving the delivered order. This email must contain your name, order number, time received, number of fish affected and an image of the fish in the bag before opening, as well as a photo of the fish outside of the bag.
- Returns are not accepted due to logistical requirements in returning fish. Please note that the pictures on our website indicate the colouring and size The Product Images selected are examples of a fully grown adult.
Therefore, the actual fish delivered can be different in appearance to the website photo (including colour) based on natural variation, age, stress, gender, etc. . We sell all our fish un-sexed so we cannot guarantee males or females and their colouring . If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will try our best to have a positive outcome. Refund is not allowed as we do not want to further stress the live stock on the return shipment.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Orders must be placed using a signed in account on the online aquarium shop website (guest checkouts will void our Arrive alive.).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Claims are limited to Malaysian Consumer Law including refunds, replacements and no consequential damage considerations. Upon check-out, you shall agree to our terms that the shipping and handling costs will not be included for refund or replacement.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We do not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Betta4u.com.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to Betta4u.com will be remained as Betta4u.com’s property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to Betta4u.com will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. User will be the only one responsible for any comment’s content made.
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold Betta4u.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Link to other sites
Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. Betta4u.com will not be related or involve to any such website if the user’s content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on Betta4u.com that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfy with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or Betta4u.com. Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, Betta4u.com may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.