Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Betta4u.com. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to Betta4u.com will remain as Betta4u.com’s property.
Users shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to Betta4u.com will violate the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, and privacy of any other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree that there will not be any content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. Users will be the only ones responsible for any comment’s content made.
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that depends on the user monitor.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold Betta4u.com harmlessly from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Link to other sites
Any access linked to third party sites is at your own risk. Betta4u.com will not be related or involved to any such website if the user’s content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with a third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on Betta4u.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article content. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customer. If you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or Betta4u.com. Customers may terminate this agreement at any time. However, Betta4u.com may also terminate the agreement with the customer without prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply with the terms and conditions above.
Livestock and Alive Arrival Warranty
- Life stock will be delivered alive upon arrival and subject to the terms and conditions here.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay live fish orders for any reason. These reasons may include (insufficient stock to fill the order, condition or health of the fish if its is unacceptable for transport, this may include extreme weather events i.e. flooding, cyclones etc.).
- In the event of life stock, fish will not be sent but instead a store credit or refund will be issued in accordance with our Alive Arrival Warranty if the criteria is met. The refund shall exclude shipping and handling fees.
- Orders must be placed using a signed in account on betta4u.com (guest checkouts will void our Alive Arrival).
- Fish must be shipped to an actual address i.e. Post Office Boxes are not excepted, likewise any inaccurate or wrong address will void the Alive Arrival Warranty. Someone must be at home or at the address (any fish returned to the depot or left unattended will void the Alive Arrival Warranty. Betta4u.com will not accept liability for loss and damage for life stock or aquatic plants in instances of delivery being left unattended. Please ensure someone is available to receive the delivery.
- Customer shall quarantine the newly purchased fish for 10 days. We will not be held liable for any infection to your fish tank.
- Photo/s and video of the life stock must be taken in the unopened bag that the stock arrives in. This is important in the event of Death on Arrival (DOA). Send to us within 24 hours of delivery. with thewill not be responsible for custom confistication due to any direct shipment by courier service. Customers can opt for fish transhipping service.
- Customer shall be responsible for the custom clearance.
- An email must be submitted to [email protected] within two hours of receiving the delivered order. This email must contain your name, order number, time received, number of fish affected and an image of the fish in the bag before opening, as well as a photo of the fish outside of the bag.
- Returns are not accepted due to logistical requirements in returning fish. Please note that the pictures on our website indicate the colouring and size The Product Images selected are examples of a fully grown adult.
Therefore, the actual fish delivered can be different in appearance to the website photo (including colour) based on natural variation, age, stress, gender, etc. . We sell all our fish un-sexed so we cannot guarantee males or females and their colouring . If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will try our best to have a positive outcome. Refund is not allowed as we do not want to further stress the live stock on the return shipment.