Nett weight: 13g in sealed bottle
INVE GSL Artemia Cysts have been harvested at the Great Salt Lake of Utah in US.
INVE conducts a full quality assessment where each harvest is subjected to extensive fingerprinting to identify all important characteristics and parameters such as hatching/enrichment kinetics, decapsulation, separation, contamination, fatty acid profile, biometrics. Therefore, the utmost care in selecting the finest batches of cyst and guarantees optimal quality through a strict quality control procedure prior to market release.
This process allows us to offer you the high quality Artemia cysts with the following characteristics:
- Consistent quality and a certified output
- Simultaneous hatching behavior
- High enrichment levels
1: Tank preparation
- Use a clean tank with a conical shaped bottom
- Mount open tubes near the bottom of the tank
- Install a light source over the top of the tank
- Fill with filtered seawater of salinity 25-35ppt.
- If necessary disinfect the water.
2. Optimal Hatching Conditions
- Temperature 28-30 ̊C
- Aeration: Vigorous enough to keep cysts in suspension
- pH: 8.0- 8.5 (can be increased with baking soda)
- Illumination: 2000lux at water surface
- Add up to 2.5g of cysts per liter water
3. Hatching And Harvest
- With hatching conditions kept close to optimal the hatching will be completed within 24 hours.
- Stop Aeration
- Cover top of the tank
- After 15 minutes drain or siphon the nauplii out of the cone tip
- Wait 15 more minutes and harvest the remaining nauplii
INVE Premium GSL Artemia Cyst (13g)
- Brand: INVE
- Product Code: INVE BBS bottle 13g
- Availability: 88